Incoming 5th year students - APRIL 1, 2013
Incoming 4th year students - 15th MAY, 2013
1st - 3rd year - 10th JUNE, 2013
PLEASE CLICK HERE
Servire In Caritatem
The main objective of the College of Physical Therapy is to provide the country with physical therapists who are humane and scientifically competent to deliver the full spectrum of physical therapy services needed in modern health care both locally and internationally.
Specifically, the College aims to mold a Physical Therapist who:
1. Recognizes the value of one's knowledge of the principles and foundations of the profession in application to patient care;
2. Utilizes one's personal analytical, critical and decision-making skills as a health care provider at all times.
3. Demonstrates professional and clinical competence in applying scientific principles and techniques in actual patient care;
4. Shows enthusiasm and dedication in improving the quality of the delivery of PT services to those in need of its care through continuing education and research;
5. Shows empathy and genuine concern for patients at all times; and,
6. Practices and upholds the ethical standards in the practice of the PT profession.